Google

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I miss BLOGGING!

I am sitting here with my daughter on my lap trying to grab the keyboard too, hehe. I am checking my blogs and realized how I miss writing and blogging. I am so focused on my daughter and to farmtown (hehe, its an online game from facebook).

My daughter Nia will turn 6 months next week, she's getting bigger everyday and naughtier. Like now, she wanted to type on the keyboard too, trying to grab it and if she can't, she'll cry.

My summer vacation is over now, tomorrow morning I will start school again. Hopefully I will be finish by the end of this year. Our teacher told me I can do exam now because I don't have problems with reading and writing, only with speaking. Hopefully, so time for me to study too and prepare myself for the coming exam. Wish me luck friends!

2 comments:

~ Lopa said...

hahaha i am geting addicted to FarmVille too... Even at work sometimes i look around if noone is there i would like to check my farm...lol

Start blogging again, eventhough its just few lines !

Cheftonio said...

Facebook rocks and sucks at the same time. It takes a lot of time :(

Yea, try blogging again! the internet world would definitely want your articles back :p

you go girl!